11th September 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Group Discussion and Personal Interview Tips and questions for ICICI Bank PO?

I have qualified aptitude tesr for icici bank po's. i need group discussion and personal interview tips and questions for icici bank po's....... pls help me!!

23rd November 2014, 12:31 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Group Discussion and Personal Interview Tips and questions for ICICI Bank PO?

GROUP DISCUSSION AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW TIPS:

For both the rounds you need only one important thing to be maintain which is "Being Confident" and good at what you say and convey to the receiver. Make sure that you will use the right words to make everyone understand who are hearing you which matters a lot when attending a GD or Personal interview round.

I have attached GD tips and personal interview preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it and prepare for the rounds accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 1543 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 649 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 656 views)
File Type: pdf GD topics.pdf(49.8 KB, 567 views)
16th April 2015, 12:16 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Group Discussion and Personal Interview Tips and questions for ICICI Bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have qualified aptitude tesr for icici bank po's. i need group discussion and personal interview tips and questions for icici bank po's....... pls help me!!

For the Group Discussion you need to be very strong in your English, your pronunciation must be clear and confident.

In the personal interview, everything asked is all about you and your family background.
9th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Group Discussion and Personal Interview Tips and questions for ICICI Bank PO?

is there any compulsory medium of language to speak in GD & PI like only english
plz give me some advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?