19th September 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Previous year model papers of all private companies coming in for campus placement?

Previous year model papers of all private companies coming in for campus placement for B.Tech? Can you please give me soon as I need to start the preparation from now on. Will it be possible to get the job in companies if I don't get through campus placement?

19th September 2015, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year model papers of all private companies coming in for campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year model papers of all private companies coming in for campus placement for B.Tech? Can you please give me soon as I need to start the preparation from now on. Will it be possible to get the job in companies if I don't get through campus placement?
Below are the attachments of private companies question papers of past few years. Please download them.
19th September 2015, 07:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year model papers of all private companies coming in for campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Below are the attachments of private companies question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?