31st May 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?

Sir/Mam,

I have 51% in 10th and 78% in 12th.can i get campus placement after securing 80% in per semester?? Is it possible to apply for companies which are coming in for campus placement? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thank you!

31st May 2015, 01:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have 51% in 10th and 78% in 12th.can i get campus placement after securing 80% in per semester?? Is it possible to apply for companies which are coming in for campus placement? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thank you!

No, you will not be eligible for appearing for the campus placement with having just 51% in your 10th. Even if you have scored 78% in 12th and 80% in college doesn't make you eligible for appearing for campus interview.

For appearing for the campus placement you should have a consistent performance which includes your 10th,12th and degree. The consistency needed is 60% overall but in the case of yours you have score 51% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 80% in degree which is not consistent which makes you ineligible for appearing for campus placement.
31st May 2015, 03:04 PM
james hettfield
Member+

There will be problems for you at the time of your recruitment process because there is an eligibility condition which says that you should be a having an aggregate of 60% marks throughout in your academics. In class X, XII as well as in your graduation and as you do not have 60% marks in your class X, hence you are not eligible.
31st May 2015, 03:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

You have a less No. of chances in the campus placements because you have secured very low marks in your 10th and 12th level. Without securing 60% marks in aggregate in 10th and 12th level. It is very difficult to appear for the campus placements. The majority of the companies preferring the minimum aggregate of 60% and above in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. Top companies preferring 70-75% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation.
19th September 2015, 04:44 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

See if the company is very strict on their rules then it is not possible for you to appear in the recruitment process.

Most of the IT companies that visit the campus for the recruitment has the minimum criteria of 60% in 10th, 12th, graduation.

So according to this criteria as you have secured only 51% in 10th you will face some difficulty in recruitment but don't worry there are some companies also which have relaxed criteria and you can appear in the recruitment process of those companies.
16th December 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement in Vedanta Aluminum Ltd as I have 86% in10th,70% in 12th and 65% in graduation but due to health problem missed one complete semester and again next time cleared it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?