27th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Previous year model papers of TCS and Accenture campus placement with solution?

Previous year model papers of TCS and Accenture campus placement with solution? Can you please provide me or let me know from where we can get the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks!

28th June 2016, 09:22 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Previous year model papers of TCS and Accenture campus placement with solution?

Yes, we can let you know that where you can get all the question papers.
This will be convenient for you to go there and select the question papers of your choice.

By providing question paper here, you will have a limited option, because you will see only those question papers that we have uploaded it here.
But, when you will visit the link which is being shared by me, you will have a lot of option to see the placement papers of different companies and chose from them.

Please do visit on the link shared below to get all the latest question papers for different companies:

http://ww.freshersworld.com
29th June 2016, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year model papers of TCS and Accenture campus placement with solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year model papers of TCS and Accenture campus placement with solution? Can you please provide me or let me know from where we can get the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Below are the attachments of TCS and Accenture question papers of past few years. Please download them.
30th June 2016, 03:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I have attached below the placement papers of TCS and Accenture, kindly download the attachments and use in your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Accenture paper 3.doc(25.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: doc Accenture Placement Paper 1.doc(25.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: doc Accenture Placement Paper 2.doc(22.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf Accenture Placement Paper 2008.pdf(79.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf Accenture Placement Paper 2009.pdf(81.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: doc Accenture Placement Paper 2010.doc(26.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: doc TCS-Fresher-Job-Placement-Paper..doc(39.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?