16th May 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to take in terms of getting campus placement and good salary between B.Sc Agriculture and B.Tech Food technology?

Which course is better to take in terms of getting campus placement and good salary between B.Sc Agriculture and B.Tech Food technology? Can you please let me know the best course which I can take up next? Awaiting for the response soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  2. Scope of Biotechnology, Food Technology and Microbiology courses? How is campus placement?
  3. Which is better between Kalyani JIS ECE and Techno India?
  4. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  5. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  8. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  9. Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed
  10. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  11. What would be my average salary through campus placement if I have done Mechanical Engineering from SRM University?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. Which has a better scope between Dietetics, Food Tech and Agriculture? Universities offer the course in Food and Dietetics? Salary of a Dietitian and where do they work?
  15. How to join correspondence course in BSc food technology or Agriculture?
  16. what is the scope for food and technology?
  17. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  18. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
17th May 2016, 12:26 PM
UMAPATI12

Default Re: Which course is better to take in terms of getting campus placement and good salary between B.Sc Agriculture and B.Tech Food technology?

how did i get last five years question papers of b.sc. in agriculuture pantnagar university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?