19th November 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Private job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE with 65%

Sir, I am EEE student from uptu. Please! Tell me which private companies are available according to my aggregate and I have no back. My 10th, 12th and b.tech percentages are 46.5%, 65.5%, and 65% respectively.

20th November 2015, 10:02 AM
mwh

Default Re: Private job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE with 65%

You have very less aggregate in your 10th marks.These marks reduces your private job opportunities.
we have lot of opportunities in IT companies for B.Tech graduates.
the Multinational companies like
wipro
factset
infosys
IBM
Accenture
TCS
Tech mahindra
will provide lot of opportunities for young engineers but for applying jobs in these companies the aggregate marks is above 60% in 10th,12th and B.tech.so,you don't have scope in these companies.
But you can get government sector job because government sector only concern with pass or fail but not with aggregate.
list of government jobs:
defense jobs
Bank jobs
SSC jobs
Railway jobs
IAS,IPS
20th November 2015, 11:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE with 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am EEE student from uptu. Please! Tell me which private companies are available according to my aggregate and I have no back. My 10th, 12th and b.tech percentages are 46.5%, 65.5%, and 65% respectively.

There are more job opportunities in private companies for B.Tech (EEE) candidates.

There are vacancies in Vodafone, Wipro BPO Solutions, GBC Technologies, MCS Technologies, Rocks IT Solutions,
Creative Solutions, CCS Soft Tech, Arsal Constructions, HCL etc.

The aspirant can work as Electrical Engineer, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Fresh Engineering Graduates,
Industrial Automation Engineer, Junior Engineer, EEE Trainee etc.

You have to check the job portals for the jobs.

You can also choose either the jobs in core companies or in noncore companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?