29th September 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the private and government jobs I can apply after completion of B.Tech EEE with 64% marks?

I passed enginerring in EEE branches for 64% now i want to job please inform me what field for govt and private in this branches and which postes? Can you please guide me in this? I just wanted a job soon and am not sure what all steps I need to follow!

30th September 2015, 12:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the private and government jobs I can apply after completion of B.Tech EEE with 64% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed enginerring in EEE branches for 64% now i want to job please inform me what field for govt and private in this branches and which postes? Can you please guide me in this? I just wanted a job soon and am not sure what all steps I need to follow!
After completing B.Tech in EEE you can find a job either in public or private sector. If it is possible for you to attend the campus interview then you can select the companies like Accenture, Infosys and IBM or if you want government jobs you may write GATE or you may writer IES (indian engineering service exam). If you want to join Defence then you need to qualify in CDS. After completing the degree, your opportunities will increase and be able to work with Govt Departments, Banks, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?