19th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the job available after completing B.Tech in stream EEE?

Sir/Mam,

I am 3rd yr btech student. I want to know that what are the job for btech student in both private and govt sector? Can you please guide me on the same? I really want to ensure that I will get the job right after my B.Tech course so expecting the positive reply for the same.

Thank you!

25th October 2015, 01:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job available after completing B.Tech in stream EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am 3rd yr btech student. I want to know that what are the job for btech student in both private and govt sector? Can you please guide me on the same? I really want to ensure that I will get the job right after my B.Tech course so expecting the positive reply for the same.

Thank you!

There are many jobs available for the B.Tech EEE candidates.

You can get a job in Electricity boards.

There are vacancies in BHEL, NTPC, Neyveli Lignite Corporation, SAIL, ONGC, MTNL, BSNL, Indian Railways, BEL, etc.

You can also get jobs in government banks.

For all the jobs you have to appear for the aptitude test and then an interview.

In private side there are many vacancies in Vodafone, Wipro BPO Solutions, GBC Technologies, MCS Technologies, HCL etc.

The aspirant can work as Electrical Engineer, Engineer, Junior Engineer, EEE Trainee etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?