26th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Energy Development Company Limited after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Hello sir, I m Diploma in Electrical engineering holder and have two years working experience now I want to get job in Energy Development Company Limited. How to get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. List various job exams for Electrical Engineering graduates?
  3. Elecon Engineering Company Limited provides job to Electrical engineering holders? How to approach the company for job?
  4. How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited for job after Electrical engineering course? Vacancies in this company for this year?
  5. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  6. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  7. Vacancies in Sur Iron and Steel Company Private Limited for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder? Experience required for it? -- [New]
  8. Chances to get job in Commercial Motors Limited or Competent Automobiles Company Limited after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  9. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  10. University for B.Tech in electrical in distance after diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU?
  11. What type of job will I get after doing M.E in Energy Engineering? Is there any exam for Energy Engineering?
  12. List of EEE core companies in Tamilnadu(TN)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  14. Can I apply for Navratna companies through GATE?
  15. What is the eligibility for energy auditor?
  16. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  17. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
  18. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
27th March 2023, 06:49 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to get job in Energy Development Company Limited after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

To get a job in Energy Development Company Limited after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:

1. Visit the official website of Energy Development Company Limited and look for the career section.

2. Check for any job openings that match your qualifications and experience.

3. If there are no current job openings, you can still submit your resume and cover letter to the HR department.

4. You can also network with people who work in the company or are associated with the industry to get a referral or recommendation.

5. Keep updating your skills and knowledge in the field of electrical engineering through courses, seminars, and workshops.

6. Prepare well for the interview process and showcase your skills, knowledge, and experience effectively.

7. Be persistent and keep applying for the job openings until you get selected.

Remember that getting a job in Energy Development Company Limited or any other company requires effort, dedication, and patience. Keep working hard towards your goals and success will follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?