30th December 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IES exam? Which courses to do to improve my skills(Working in Oil and Gas Industry in Pipeline Division)?

sir i have passed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering i want to do ies so i just want to know what are the eligibilites for the ies (indian engineering services) i also want to know that currently i am working in oil and gas industry in pipeline division tell me some coures sothat i can improve my skills.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  2. What additional course to do after B.E. Marine Engineering for career in Oil and Gas Industry? How to apply and what would be the starting designation?
  3. How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?
  4. How to pursue a career in Petroleum Engineering?
  5. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  6. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which branch is better between Aeronautical and Petroleum?
  8. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  9. What is Petroleum Technology? Is it safe for females?
  10. How can I join in Oil and Gas Industry job in Kuwait?
  11. Procedure to get job in IOCL after B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  12. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  13. Expected income after Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Benefits of studying this course? -- [New]
  14. Career in Petroleum Management?
  15. Which rank would I get in AIEEE if score is 188/360? Can i get MNR, Allahabad?
  16. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  17. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  18. Jobs for females in Gas and Oil Industry outside india?
31st December 2010, 12:39 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IES exam? Which courses to do to improve my skills(Working in Oil and Gas Industry in Pipeline Division)?

eligibility criteria for IES is Bachelor degree in engineering in Mechanical,electrical,Civil and ECE trade.

You are diploma then your qualification does not meet the criteria.You can develop your skills to pursue post diploma/certificate course in oil and gas safety.
31st December 2010, 04:10 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IES exam? Which courses to do to improve my skills(Working in Oil and Gas Industry in Pipeline Division)?

For IES the minimum eligibility is graduation that is b.tech ..

and sorry but diploma is not eligible for IES exam so i think you need to continue your study as correspondence and then apply for IES..if you want to go for IES THAT is must and
or else if you want to make you carrier with same qualification then better to find job on experience bases ..
31st December 2010, 06:07 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you are not eligible for IES exam.

as the criteria which is require for IES exam is given below

1.minimum graduation in engineering with minimum 60% marks.

2.age limit 21-29.

all the best..............
31st December 2010, 09:36 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know for giving exam of IES you should be indian
minimum age criteria is 21 years and maximum age criteria is 30 years
you should have engineering degree of any university
you can get more information through official website of UPSC
www.upsc.gov.in
good luck....
1st January 2011, 07:22 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
you are not eligible for writing the ies exam because you are not an graduate in engineering,only an graduate write this exam,
so first you have to complete your engineering then write this exam
all the best
10th February 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

GHNATTHHH
3rd March 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

For eligible criteria for IES minimum 60% required . I am a mechanical engg. student . if my aggregate is 67% of 8 semester and in the 1st semester it is 58% , then am i eligible?
14th April 2011, 09:37 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have passed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering i want to do ies so i just want to know what are the eligibilites for the ies (indian engineering services) i also want to know that currently i am working in oil and gas industry in pipeline division tell me some coures sothat i can improve my skills.
dear friend,
the eligibility criteria for IES are
--> should have an engineering degree from recognized university...

-->should be more than 21yrs but less than 30 yrs as on 1st August, 2011..

so sorry as you are not eligible for IES....

best regards......
7th May 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed b.e in mechanical engineering through coorespondence course from institution of mechanical engineers mumbai india. sir i want to know that , is i am applicable for i.e.s.
28th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what type of study material is required for ies?
25th August 2011, 12:01 PM
MONU8909

Sir i have done my b.tech(3 years) after b.sc, am i eligible for ies exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?