21st March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an aircraft engineer

Hi, actually I am a child and my age is 14 years. My aim is to become an aircraft engineer. I am very excited for that and I am trying to achieve my goal. Please, I am requesting you to tell me the future requirements from now? I will prepare for that. Thank you very much!

Related Questions:
  1. Doubt regarding Aircraft compass swing training
  2. Which position is having good career scope between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer?
  3. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  4. Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after completion of diploma in Aeronautical?
  6. What type of jobs are offered for civil engineers?
  7. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  8. Does Air India provide Internship in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? How much salary can an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer get after Internship?
  9. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
  10. AM I eligible for AFCAT exam after completing aircraft maintanance
  11. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  12. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What to do after finishing B.E Aeronautical engineering
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering the best course to get a good job?
  15. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  17. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  18. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?

23rd March 2017, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an aircraft engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, actually I am a child and my age is 14 years. My aim is to become an aircraft engineer. I am very excited for that and I am trying to achieve my goal. Please, I am requesting you to tell me the future requirements from now? I will prepare for that. Thank you very much!

To become an aircraft engineer, you have to study the B.E / B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course. To study the B.E / B.Tech aeronautical engineering, you should have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject and should have scored over 60% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination for studying the course. The marks scored in the entrance will be useful for the admission to the course. After completion of the aeronautical engineering course, you can apply for jobs in various airline services and aircraft manufacturing companies. As fresh a graduate you will be recruited as Junior Engineer.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?