18th July 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

AM I eligible for AFCAT exam after completing aircraft maintanance

I have completed aircraft maintenance engineer(mechanical stream) am eligible for afcat exam

30th June 2014, 08:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AM I eligible for AFCAT exam after completing aircraft maintanance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed aircraft maintenance engineer(mechanical stream) am eligible for afcat exam
AFCAT is the Air force common admission test conducted for the selection of candidates in various branches of Indian Air force such
as -

TECHNICAL BRANCH
FLYING BRANCH
GROUND DUTY BRANCH

Flying Branch:-

If you have completed BE/B.Tech degree then you are eligible for flying branch exam.Your 12th standard subject must be physics and Mathematics.Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years old .

Technical Branch:-

If you have completed BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering then you are eligible for Technical Branch exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old .

Ground Duty Branches:-

If you have completed in PG Degree/Bachelor Degree in any subjects then you are eligible for Ground Duty Branches .Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years old .

Yes , You are eligible for AFCAT Exam.

List Of the Best Coaching center for AFCAT Exam:-

CAVALIER INDIA
Thompil Buildings,
III Floor, Sasthamangalam,
Trivandrum - 10, Kerala.
Tel: (0471) 2318238 / 2727040
Mobile: 0 94478 55733.
E-Mail: [email protected]

MINERVA ACADEMY...
Mohali:- 140301, Punjab.
Phone:- 0172-2277063,2278273,
Mobile :- 098150-12810
E-mail:- [email protected]

For more details about AFCAT notification , You can visit to http://careerairforce.nic.in/
6th June 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

If I complete aircraft maintenance engineering degree in aviation branch then I am eligible for which branch of airforce: technical or ground duty? And what are the duties for both the branches?
11th December 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my ame diploma has been completed. I am sitting in the criteria. Diplomas have 83% and 12 have 66%. But when filling the form, it is not eligible display. Please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?