21st March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I become an Air Hostess after 2nd PUC, having knowledge of Hindi, Kannada, English and Pategar languages?

Respected Sir/Madam, I’m pursuing in 2nd PUC. Can I have any chance to become an Air Hostess? I know 4 languages like Hindi, Kannada, English, Pategar. I have leadership qualities; I am very friendly with all.

23rd March 2017, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I become an Air Hostess after 2nd PUC, having knowledge of Hindi, Kannada, English and Pategar languages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I’m pursuing in 2nd PUC. Can I have any chance to become an Air Hostess? I know 4 languages like Hindi, Kannada, English, Pategar. I have leadership qualities; I am very friendly with all.

Yes, you will become an Air Hostess after 2nd PUC, having knowledge of Hindi, Kannada, English and Pategar languages. The graduation in any discipline will also help you to become an Air Hostess. There are various Air Hostess training institutions available in India; you can also study the course. There are some other criteria also required to become an Air Hostess. They are given below

You should be at least 157 cm in height and your weight should be in proportion to height
You should be unmarried and should have normal eyesight
You should be fit to fly both physically and mentally
You should have very good communication skills in Hindi and English
You should hold a valid Indian Passport and your age should not be over 27 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?