9th October 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?

Agar mera age 25 se jyada hai aur fir bhi maine aeronotical engineering kiya to kya job mil sakata hai 28 age ke baad bhi? ... Can I get job aeronotical engineering? completing after 28 age? How many age limit for job in this fields (aeronotical engineering )?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  2. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  3. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  4. How can I join aeronautics? I am studying B.E EEE
  5. List of Aeronautical Companies for Jobs after completion of BE?
  6. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  8. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering?
  10. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  13. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  14. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  15. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  17. Jobs for BE aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
9th October 2016, 06:25 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?

List of jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering:-

**Lecturer & Professor
Professor / Asst. Prof. / Assoc. Prof.-Aeronautical Engineering

**Aerospace Designer Checker

**Systems Engineer

**Thermal Design Engineer

**Aircraft Production Manager

**Analysis Engineer
Design Engineer - Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering

**Trainee - Systems Engineer

**Corporate Trainer cum Design Engineer

**System Safety Management Engineer

**Aerospace Chief Engineer.
10th October 2016, 12:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes, after completing Aeronautical Engineering course you can apply for jobs in the related field even after the age of 28. Minimum upper age limit is 35 years but, for some positions it is upto 40 years.

After the completion of this course you can find jobs for the post of:

> Aerospace Designer Checker.

> Aircraft Production Manager.

> Assistant Aircraft Engineer.

> Assistant Technical Officer.

> Consultant.

> Thermal Design Engineer.

> Graduate Engineer Trainee.

> Systems Engineer etc.

You can explore your career in government sectors like airlines sector. Mainly Air India, Indian Airlines, Indian Airforce, etc recruits aeronautical engineers. You can also apply for jobs in the sectors like HAL, NAL, ISRO, DRDO, etc.
10th October 2016, 01:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your above mentioned course you can very much opt for government as well as private sector jobs. Below, I have mentioned some of them, kindly have a look at it;

You can opt for jobs in various below mentioned government departments, such as;

> Air India.

> Indian Airlines.

> Civil Aviation department.

> Aviation Industry.

> Defense Ministry.

> ISRO, etc.

Apart from this if you wish you can also appear for various government job recruitment examination such as IES, IBPS PO, UPSC, etc. in order to avail job in government sector.

Whereas, in private sectors also, you might avail jobs in almost all airlines depending upon your ability and eligibility, you can opt for job in some of the following mentioned airlines;

> Jet Airways.

> Kingsfisher airlines.

> Spice Jet.

> Fly Emirates, etc.
21st November 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

After 10th which one is better 12th or diploma to join in Aeronautical engineering??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?