1st February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit for Cyber security jobs?

Hi, I am Udit Chauhan. I have completed, B.Tech in Computer Science & working in CMS company as a desktop engineer & I am interested in Cyber security job. Can I get the job in government & what is the age limit to get this type of jobs?

3rd February 2017, 11:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit for Cyber security jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Udit Chauhan. I have completed, B.Tech in Computer Science & working in CMS company as a desktop engineer & I am interested in Cyber security job. Can I get the job in government & what is the age limit to get this type of jobs?

The age limit for the cyber security jobs will be fixed by the recruitment team. The age limit for the experienced candidates will be higher, based on the experience required. It is applicable to both government and private sector organizations. It is also same for the Cyber Security jobs also; if you are a fresher then the age limit will be low like 25 years. If you are an experienced candidate then the age limit will be increased. So there are no fixed rules for age limit in companies. In government organizations, for the cyber security jobs the fresh graduates will be recruited through GATE score others will be recruited through written test and interview.
3rd February 2017, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering so you can apply cyber security jobs.

But you must have a valid degree course of Ethical Hacking.

There are no age criteria.
18th June 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old and I have recently completed CEH without certification and CHFI course with Certification. I am unemployed and hold previous management experience. Will I be able to get a cyber security job?
3rd March 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have resigned recently from caterpillar as security professional. My age is 58. Can I study certificate course in cyber security. What types of jobs will I get.
My email address is [email protected]
27th June 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 29years old and i have completed diploma in electronic and diploma in computer application and now I am studying ceh course after completed its possible to i get a government job from this field now I am doing in Hyundai company
4th August 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am 38 years old. I have completed MSc in cyber security. Am I eligible for cyber security job in this age?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?