20th April 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a manager post in bank?

hi i want to know what course should i do after passing hsc to get job in bank. and what books should i read to prepare for bank exams . and how to get a manager post in bank.

5th May 2014, 11:06 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a manager post in bank?

To get a manager post in Banks you have a knowledge in the banking operation and how it functions. What are the operation performed and what are levels there in Bank you have a clear picture. While applying for Bank Manager post in bank they first consider the experience person so first you have to gain that knowledge. So Search the bank and opening apply initial level bank jobs and than you can gain good experience in the banking sector operation after you can easily apply for Manager Post in Bank.

Initial Bank Jobs are Probationary Officer and Clerical Officer examination. To apply for these examination the candidate must have a completed graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Any bachelor's degree holder can apply for PO and Clerks Examination. The candidate must have a minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories. To join Bank you need to crack the IBPS and SBI Examination. Recently SBI PO Exam Last date was completed. IBPS Exam notification will be released soon.
10th June 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

My father want to make me bank manager. But i don't know how to be this done
I AM IN class 11
Please help me
8th April 2020, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a bank manager ? How I prepared for this job I am in class 12th science field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?