1st March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required and way to get job in Motor industry?

i want sales job so what is the qualification and how do i get the job and i am really passonate about the motor industry.

2nd March 2014, 06:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification required and way to get job in Motor industry?

You can go for the Automobile industry,as you are interested in Sales in the Motor industry.Generally to get job in sales field you must have a minimum of Bachelor degree from a recognized university.So if you want to go for the further job roles then you would have to go for the B.E/B.Tech in Automobile engineering or Automotive engineering is needed.So to go for the sales of motor vehicles you must have a very good detailed knowledge about each and every part in a the vehicles related to the Automotive industry.

Many motor or Automotive companies offers the candidates like you for their products sales.o you may find various jobs in the following companies,are Audi,Skoda,Renault,Volkswagen,Toyota,BMW,Hyundai,F ord,Honda and more.So you can serve in the above various companies in the fields in Transport field,Service field,Automobile component fields.Other than sales jobs you can find good career by planing the following roles.

Some other job employment in the areas such as Engineering for extra performance,designing of new automobiles,Production of automobiles,”Marketing & Finance” ,Human resource management ,Sales and Services,IT and Research development,Customer care and more.Other than this based on the performance you may go for the various roles such as Quality Engineer,Driver Instrumentation engineer,Production engineer,Automotive Technician,Automobile designer and more.So you better t go for the higher studies so that you can find employment in the above companies as various roles other than only sales,Marketing and finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?