1st March 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for manager exam going to held by companies?

I would like to know syllabus for manager exam which was going to held by companies.I am physics aspirant so i want to get the previous papers for this exam.

2nd March 2014, 06:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus for manager exam going to held by companies?

Manager must be able to plan,Assess,Develop,and monitor the systems in a well manner.You must know the unit company goals,objectives and projects and the various competencies.You need to review all the steps involved in the Planning process.You need to schedule planning meeting and give the process of quality and time which derives.In a company you must review the objectives,responsibilities ans well as duties for each an every position.

You need to collect the performance data from the various sources available to you.Through feedback you must acknowledge the good performance.You must develop the creative plan and support the various learning opportunities.You need to set up formal meeting and gatherings for assessment.You must link development plant to the performance plan for each and every staff member in a company.

As you are applying for the post of Manager you must be able to Manage the things around you.You need to get good command over the subjects such as Computer Applications,Reasoning ability,Numerical or Quantitative Aptitude,General awareness and Company processes going on.Apart from all these knowledge you must have a good spoken,oral and Written Language skills.Try to impart interpersonal skills which are very needed for managing,planning and organizing an Institution.You will be selected as a management executive and need to know about the knowledge about processing of data,computer language systems,networking,Maintenance and security,Information systems and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?