8th August 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Off Campus Jobs online after B.Tech after Electrical and Electronics?

Hi..
i m in 7th sem of electrical and electronics BE with 73% agrigate... and 72% in 10th and 67% in 10+2
my goal is to get placed before d end of this academic year...
how can i apply for offcampus jobs in internet..

Related Questions:
  1. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  2. What is the placement percentage of Amity Lucknow Campus for B.Tech electrical and electronics branch?
  3. What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year
  4. How to get job soon after completing BE in ETC? -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics?
  6. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  7. How can I apply for off campus recruitment in companies of New Delhi?
  8. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  9. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  10. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  14. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  15. Are there any jobs in electrical MNC company at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech electrical student
  16. Date of announcement of recruitment for B.E EEE?
  17. In which campus can I get into for M.Tech after scoring 2092 rank in Electrical and Electronics(General Category)
  18. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
14th August 2011, 08:27 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for Off Campus Jobs online after B.Tech after Electrical and Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..
i m in 7th sem of electrical and electronics BE with 73% agrigate... and 72% in 10th and 67% in 10+2
my goal is to get placed before d end of this academic year...
how can i apply for offcampus jobs in internet..

CAMPUS & OFF-CAMPUS PLACEMENT DETAILS

There is no particular site in internet which gives 100 % proof to get you the correct off-campus details.. so there is lot of work needed from your side to be placed before getting out from college...

-> The best way to get placed before the end of college is to prepare well and attend the campus interviews, which comes to your college...

-> If you feel that there is no much company coming in to your college, then it's your job to find out from other friends who are in different college to get off-campus details...

-> Off-campus will not be set well in advance, it can be anytime so it is better that you get the information from your friends around your place...

-> You can also approach your college campus placement cell, where staffs will have all details about the off-campus happening around your place...

-> Many of my friends got jobs from off-campus by their own work, which in sense they got the details from their friends in other colleges..

-> To know some of the job walkins happening around CLICK HERE!!!

-> Just put in your little hard work to find out the details about off-campus and prepare well, cause this is the last year which you are going to put your time for your future...

-> So prepare well and for sure you will be placed in some good company by the end of the year...

All the Best..
14th August 2011, 09:47 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Off Campus Jobs online after B.Tech after Electrical and Electronics?

hi dear
There are vast scope after b.tech in electrical .
but you should have to try first in your college campus then off campus because off campus jobs are not for freshers where you have to struggle more in your work , they want work experience etc.
here are some jobs which are available you can get like....

etc....
for more you can visit website http://www.freshersworld.com

good luck......
14th August 2011, 09:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Off Campus Jobs online after B.Tech after Electrical and Electronics?

hi dear
yes,you are eligible for getting good job
because your percentage is very good through out career
but you have good in technical round
For getting job in campus you prepare your self well
specially you practice
Aptitude
REasoning
GK
English

That is help you for future to get job in MNC..........
16th December 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

B.tech Electrical and electronic branch overall percetage to job in power grid
4th July 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i got be electronics & communication engg(B.E) 56.87% and diploma 64.93% and 10th 65.6%.can u apply off compus?
4th July 2012, 01:39 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

After completing your B.Tech degree you can apply for the recruitment exam of the following top private companies in India:-

>TCS
>Wipro
>Infosys
>IBM
>Satyam Computer Services
>HCL
>Tech Mahindra
>Patni Computer Systems
>I-Flex Solutions
>MphasiS
>L&T Infotech

To apply in the above mentioned Companies you have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-

>You should be a graduate in any discipline with no backlogs.

>You should have 60% in aggregate at graduation level.

>You should be well versed in C++, database management, oracle, java etc.

Selection Procedure:-

>Written Exam
>Group Discussion
>Technical Question
>Personal Interview

Apart from the above mentioned colleges you can also apply in the following government companies as well:-

>SAIL
>BSNL
>BHEL
>ISRO
>Bharat Petroleum
>Indian Oils
>NTPC
>EIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?