19th December 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Reference for training at Dominos,Pizza Hut and Mc Donells?

I am 3rd yr student of hotel mgt. Can i apply for 3 month training in pune's hotel / restaurants like domino's,pizza hut,mc d etc? Can anyone have reference? please post vacancies. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for any graduate level SSC exam after appearing for B.A Final exam?
  2. Can i get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar in 2nd year in mechanical trade after doing mechanical diploma in Ramgarhia Polytechnic College Phagwara
  3. List of good colleges in Mumbai for B.Arch and B.Arch interior designer? List of entrance exams I have to give? I've secured 92% marks in 10th
  4. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any part time jobs in New Delhi for Food Technologists?
  6. Is there any part time job which doesnt require any investment while studying?
  7. Jobs in the field of library and information science?
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  9. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  10. What will be my rank in WBJEE with a score of 120 marks being a candidate of General category?
  11. Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure
  12. Previous 10 year papers of IES (civil engineering)
  13. How to prepare the English and General Awareness Section of Bank Exams? Which books to refer for preparation?
  14. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. Which colleges can I get for MBA finance after scoring 935 General and 181 OBC rank in UPTU?
  16. Previous years medical entrance question papers of Vellore CMC college?
  17. How to apply for internship in L&T?
  18. BCA after 12th standard without Maths?
31st December 2013, 05:29 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Reference for training at Dominos,Pizza Hut and Mc Donells?

It's not possible to apply for training program's in Dominos, Pizza Hut etc. but there will be opening to do summer internships which will help you to gain knowledge as well as submit the internship certificates during your placement. Who knows? sometime you will end up getting the job their after your internship as well Follow the below links to apply,

Dominos - CLICK HERE!!

Pizza Hut - CLICK HERE!!

McDonald's - CLICK HERE!!

KFC - CLICK HERE!!

It will be good if you move via reference in the above companies as it will be more easier rather to search in from the jobs list. Even if you just know someone working as a helper in the above companies you can talk with them and try to get the details or just make a personal visit to the head office and ask in for more details.
19th May 2017, 12:31 PM
Patrrickclark

Default Re: Reference for training at Dominos,Pizza Hut and Mc Donells?

There is no any possibility to apply for training in pune's hotel like domino's,pizza hut,McDonald's but in summer there will be opening for summer internships which will guide you in submitting the internship certificates at the time of your placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?