11th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

List of good colleges in Mumbai for B.Arch and B.Arch interior designer? List of entrance exams I have to give? I've secured 92% marks in 10th

I want to know for which course i shud go i secured 92 per in 10th n nw i m giving 12 exam in sci then which entrance exam i shud opt for b.arch n b.arch interior designer n in Mumbai which are d good colleges for this course

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  3. How appear for interior designer exam after passing 12th?
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  6. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  7. What should I study further to become an Interior Designer? List of reputed companies which offer recruitment to Interior Designer?
  8. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  9. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  10. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  12. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  14. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  15. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  16. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  17. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?
  18. How to become an Interior Designer?
18th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in Mumbai for B.Arch and B.Arch interior designer? List of entrance exams I have to give? I've secured 92% marks in 10th

B. Arts collage specials in political science in mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?