9th January 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Reliance test papers for Computer/IT fresher

I am for long looking for the reliance test papers for computer/ IT freshers but not getting so I did request all of you to send me the same if anybody have that.

14th March 2014, 08:50 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Reliance test papers for Computer/IT fresher

There are no proper test papers available for Reliance Computer/IT freshers recruitment but I have attached some of the common aptitude test papers which might help you to prepare for it.

You can also refer books to prepare for the aptitude test like R.S.Agarwall. Some of the good books for preparing Aptitude are as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy..

CLICK HERE!! to buy..

CLICK HERE!! to buy..

CLICK HERE!! to buy..

CLICK HERE!! to buy..

Also attached some of the other materials which will help you for further preparation of interview rounds as well..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 102 views)
File Type: zip General-aptitude-QA-Expl.zip(182.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 517 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?