30th December 2011, 02:46 PM
kislay_k

What should be the answer if some asks an engineer that why does he wishes to join the banking sector instead of preferring the engineering jobs?

i am a B.E i need to know what is the best answer for the question:why do you want to join into Banking sector? What are the reasons behind it? Being a Engineer, you could get a other Lucarative Job Very Easily. Then why do you want to join into Banking Sector?

18th March 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the answer if some asks an engineer that why does he wishes to join the banking sector instead of preferring the engineering jobs?

What should be the answer if some asks an engineer that why does he wishes to join the banking sector instead of preferring the engineering jobs?
6th November 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the answer if some asks an engineer that why does he wishes to join the banking sector instead of preferring the engineering jobs?

What should be the answr of question that why i choose banking sector after bca.
3rd January 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what should be the answer if interviewer ask me why u choosed banking aftr persuing bca...just go for mca.
3rd January 2013, 04:39 PM
01rajrashmi

wht shud b my asnwer if interviewr ask me why choosing bank aftr bca?
17th December 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.E mechanical , is bank job is relevant for me
13th January 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what should answer when asked being an engineer why you want to join banking sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?