6th August 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for GF IT Software Engineer allotted by Shell Business Operations. I want to become a GF IT Software Engineer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

11th August 2018, 07:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations?

Roles and Responsibilities of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations recruitment are given below.

<> You are required to develop an understanding of the complex IT landscapes with some of the diverse technologies which support end to end business processes in Oil and Gad Industry.

<> You are responsible for sharing the information regarding learning, applications, programming best practices..etc.,

<> You need to develop unit test plans and QA Procedures.

<> You must be able to document and maintain the software functionality.

<> You may be rotated into multiple application as the project demands arise.

<> You are responsible for providing day to day support in writing and developing the code and documenting the functionality...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?