28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to prepare for the interview of Emicon Advisory Services for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

31st July 2018, 07:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer interview consists of following rounds.

Round 1: Online Technical Test
Round 2: Technical Interview
Round 3: Management Interview

Final selection of the candidates will be done on the performance of above mentioned rounds.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Remove *
1st August 2018, 09:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection process of Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Emicon Advisory Services Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Emicon Advisory Services

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

Total Number of Rounds - 3

<> Technical Written Test

<> Technical Interview

<> HR Interview

If you have passed B.E/ B.Tech in ECE or CS or IT from a recognized university. Candidates who have completed their MCA course from a recognized university are also eligible. You should have strong fundamentals in Algorithms, Programming, Data Structures and Software Development LifeCycle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?