6th April 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Salary of employees in Learning Delivery Management of NIIT Technologies?

Hi, I am going to apply for the interview of Learning Delivery Management in NIIT Technologies. I would like to know about that if I get selected then what would be my salary? Kindly let me know about the salary.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in Learning Delivery Management of NIIT Technologies?
  2. Skills required to join in Learning Delivery Management of NIIT Technologies?
  3. Eligibility to attend NIIT Technologies Learning Delivery Management Interview?
  4. Roles and responsibilities of Learning Delivery Management post in NIIT Technologies?
  5. Best coaching center in Hyderabad for Junior Lecturers exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Salary package of Software Engineer in NIIT Technologies?
  7. Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in NIIT Technologies?
  8. When the Internship notification will be released in NIIT Technologies for MCA(H) 3rd semester student?
  9. How much salary package can I expect after having PGDBA HR program from Symbiosis Distance Learning with 3 years experience in American Express?
  10. Eligibility to attend NIIT Technologies Software Engineer interview?
  11. List of written questions of NIIT technologies?
  12. Detailed information about Internship in NIIT Technologies for an employee of Cognizant?
  13. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  14. What would I do after B.Tech in ECE and diploma in Java technologies through NIIT?
  15. How to get Software Engineer job in NIIT Technologies Limited?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies for BTech CSE graduate?
  17. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
6th May 2018, 01:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of employees in Learning Delivery Management of NIIT Technologies?

Salary offered for Learning Delivery Management of NIIT Technologies:

Salary offered for the post of Learning Delivery Management of NIIT Technologies is as follows.

Salary Offered : Rs.3 Lakh per annum

Name of the company - NIIT Technologies

Name of the post - Learning Delivery Management

You must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible for this recruitment and you should have excellent communication skills along with the strong interpersonal skills. You should have good knowledge of Java EE/ Java SE/ HTML5, SQL, C++, MEAN..etc.,

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?