25th February 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of Teleperformance interview? What is the procedure of this round?

Sir, I have an interview next week in Teleperformance. I came to know that there is a Telephonic round in this interview. Can you tell me that what questions do they generally ask in this round and how they take this round?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of British Telecom interview? What is the procedure of this round? -- [New]
  2. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  3. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  6. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  7. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tata AIA Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HDFC Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  12. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mahindra Satyam Interview for BPO process?
  15. How to prepare for HR Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Kotak Mahindra Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  18. List of questions which asked in HR round? How may I know about HR round?
22nd March 2018, 11:05 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of Teleperformance interview? What is the procedure of this round?

Teleperformance is a multinational BPO company operating in 62 countries including India. More than 182000 employees are working in 62 countries.

Selection process :

HR interview (Telephonic): candidate will be chosen for suitable profile based on the performance in this round.
Operational round (Telephonic): profile specific final interview for the candidate, chosen after HR interview.

Interview questions are like -
How do you handle angry customers?
Tell me about yourself.
Speak on any topic in english etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?