18th June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of B.Pharma graduate in Cipla and other Pharmaceutical companies?

Salary pkg of B- pharma graduate in CIPLA AND OHTHER PRIVATE COMPANY PHARMA COMPANY?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  2. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  3. What is the salary package in Kuwait and USA after completing M.Pharmacy course?
  4. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  6. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
  7. How may I apply for job in Pharmaceutical companies after doing PhD in organic companies?
  8. Job Opportunities available after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  9. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  10. What should I do after completing my Pharmacy? Should I look for a job? What would be the scope in it?
  11. What is the procedure for application in Pharmaceutical companies? I am a PG in Microbiology
  12. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  13. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  14. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  15. Is there 100% possibility to get a job after passing B.Pharmacy from private institution?
  16. Chemistry latest question papers with solutions?
  17. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  18. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
14th May 2016, 05:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of B.Pharma graduate in Cipla and other Pharmaceutical companies?

The salary of B.Pharmacy graduate in the pharmaceutical companies in India like Cipla, Ranbaxy, Aurobindo, etc. have the below structure.

- 15,000-18,000 per month as fixed income.
- 8000 - 10,000 as variable income which depends on various factors like commissions, company growth, individual performance, etc.
6th April 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package of B.Pharma graduate in Cipla and other Pharmaceutical companies?

What is the salary structure for b.pharmacy freshers in aurobindo pharma company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?