16th August 2011, 09:35 AM
alokyadav50

Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?

helloo sir .i am doing b.tech in electronics and instrumantation engg.in which type of companies i can apply for job after completing my course??and what will be the salary package for freshers in this field??
please reply on my email...

31st May 2012, 04:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?

After B.Tech in E & I, one can find job opportunities in manufacturing firms that deals with electronics equipments or associated structures. Firms that deal with maintenance and servicing of electronic products also recruit these professionals. Another common employer is software/IT companies. Companies in telecommunication recruit B.Tech holders in E & I for varied operations. At entry level one can expect salary packages between Rs.10,000/- and Rs. 20,000/- per month
15th January 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?

What is the employment opportunities for btech elelctronics student who secured 85 percent in india or abroad and also how MS would increase their educational strength and rheir salary oackage in india or abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?