7th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?

I want to join govt. Sector.i have completed b.tech in mech. Engg. I want to salary package
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  2. What s the scope after completing graduation in zoology?
  3. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  4. What are the Jobs for ECE students in Software Field?
  5. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  6. How much salary can Post Graduate Homeopathy Doctors earn in government sector?
  7. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  8. Is it true that BMS alone has no value? How good is to do MBA?
  9. Best option between government job and private job?
  10. How should I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for it? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  11. Which courses can I do along with B.Com so that I can get a job in government sector?
  12. What salary package i can get in private banks on the basis of B.Com qualification? -- [New]
  13. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  14. How to get placement in top PSU's after completing B.E ECE? What is the eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern?
  15. How to get a job in electronics and communication field?
  16. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  17. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can a middle class girl become an Air Hostess?
16th August 2017, 02:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join govt. Sector.i have completed b.tech in mech. Engg. I want to salary package
please reply soon..

If you want to go for Government jobs after completing bachelors in mechanical engineering then you have to appear different entrance exam like:-

List of Entrance Exam to join Government Jobs:-

:- GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

:- IAS(Indian Administrative Services).

:- IES(Indian Engineering Services).

:- IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

:- SSC(Staff Selection Commission).

:- PCS(Provincial Civil Services).

:- SSB(Service Selection Board).

:- AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test).

:- BARC(Bhabha Atomic Research Center).

:- BSF(Boarder Security Force).

:- CDS(Combined Defence Services).

:- ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization).

:- RRB(Railway Recruitment Board).

Eligibility Condition to Apply for Entrance Exams:-

>> Applicant must have done bachelors in mechanical engineering from government recognized institute.

>> Applicant must have scored 55% marks to apply for entrance exams. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

>> Age limit to apply for government recognized exams is 19 to 25 years. Relaxation for candidates belongs to reserve category candidates according to government rules.

Job Types after Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering:-

>> Design Engineer.

>> Technician.

>> Process developer Technologist.

>> Laboratory Technician.

>> Assistant Professor.

Salary Package Offered in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering:- Salary offered in government sectors after got selected by entrance exam is RS:- 30,000/- to RS:- 37,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?