7th February 2011, 06:10 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?

Respected Sir/Madam,

My friend is in final year of his B.Tech(CSE) degree now. Is he eligible to apply for the reputed software companies?
Because the main drawback of his career is that he is having 3 years academic year gap between 10(+2) and B.Tech.
In those three years, he studied B.Sc(Maths), but did not complete B.Sc course.
So will he get calls from software companies with this kind of drawback??

I will be waiting for your reply..

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  3. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  4. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  5. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
  7. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  9. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  10. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  11. How should I become a software engineer?
  12. Which IT companies allows students with 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech degree?
  13. How many years gap between 12th and Graduation is acceptable in IBM Company?
  14. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  15. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  16. Whether I am not eligible to get job in Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE with an academic gap?
  17. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  18. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
10th February 2011, 11:30 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?

Ya Its doesnt a big issue u sorry ur friend has to apply for placement requriement definately u get job u apply as a 2011 batch...
7th March 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?

SIR I HAVE 58% IN B.TECH COMPUTERSCIENCE......FOR WHICH ALL COMPANIES I CAN APPLY......PLEASSE TELL ME...............AND SOME SUJJESTIONS ABOUT CARREER
23rd May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have 3 years gap between degree and mca becoz of financial problems. i attended syntel. i cleared written, technical. but in hr, she just checked year of passing and said that we will send results to ur college. she didnt ask the reason also. my academic percentages are, in ssc-79.67%, Inter-81.4%, Degree-71% and in MCA- 82.5%. i dont have any backlogs in my academic career. from my college, 10 members were selected in written, in final selections all of them except me were selected.i really upset... now techmahendra is coming to our college, it is also asking the same 1 year max gap..really i am loosing my confidence now..i dont want to attend any campus drives also.. plz tell me sir which company will not ask such type of criteria.......?
13th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Sir i have a 4 years of GAP after completing my 12th and now i m in first year of engineering...
Will it affect my future in any way?
Will i end up getting good job after completing my engineering?
i was in family business with my dad for those 4 yrs.
24th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,
sir i have completed 10th exam in 2002 with 64%. But i didnt complete my H.S exam. Actullay sir i didnt completed 2 times H.S.Then I have admitted dipolma engg in the yr of 2005.Finally I have passed in the yr of 2008 with 69%.Then I have admitted B.TEch in the yr of 2008.Then i will complete my b.tech 2011.My question is that 2002-2005.three yrs yr gap.can i allow any sofrware company like wipro or any other.I am really frastrated. I am tensensed my carrier. Pls sir give me suggestion.
24th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
sir i have 3 yrs yr gap. I have complted 10 th exam in the yr of 2002. with 64.75%. Then I have admitted diploma engg. in the yr of 2005. I have complted diploma engg in tha yr of 2008 with 70%.Actullay i didnt complete H.S .so 2002-2005 these 3 yrs gap. Then I have admitted B.Tech 2008.Finally I will complete B.Tech 2011. So sir give me suggestion. can i allow in any software company ? I am really frastred.I am tensensed about my carrier. Pls sir tell me what i will do? i wll be waiting for ur reply.
2nd July 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;829834]Hi,
sir i have 3 yrs yr gap. I have complted 10 th exam in the yr of 2002. with 64.75%. Then I have admitted diploma engg. in the yr of 2005. I have complted diploma engg in tha yr of 2008 with 70%.Actullay i didnt complete H.S .so 2002-2005 these 3 yrs gap. Then I have admitted B.Tech 2008.Finally I will complete B.Tech 2011. So sir give me suggestion. can i allow in any software company ? I am really frastred.I am tensensed about my carrier. Pls sir tell me what i will do? i am really frustrating. pls tell me which software companie allow me. i wll be waiting for u answer.
3rd July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hello,
sir i have 3 year gap.i have completed 10 th exam in year 2002, with 57%.then completed my 2 in the year 2007 with 47% due to some problem.finally i will completed b.tech in 2011 with 63%.so sir give me suggestion .i m very much tensed about my career.can i allow any company..plz sir give me some suggestion..
4th September 2011, 07:36 PM
Massmurugan

hi,
your placement do not get affected even-though you have year gap. your performance only matters to the company not these things .do not get tensed about these things do well in your subjects you will surely get good job
28th September 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?

Sir, I have 3 years gap between degree and 12th becoz of financial problems. i attended syntel. i cleared written, technical. but in hr, she just checked year of passing and said that we will send results to ur college. she didnt ask the reason also. my academic percentages are, in ssc-59.67%, Inter-72.6%, Degree-71% and i dont have any backlogs in my academic career. from my college, 10 members were selected in written, in final selections all of them except me were selected.i really upset... now techmahendra is coming to our college, it is also asking the same 1 year max gap..really i am loosing my confidence now..i dont want to attend any campus drives also.. plz tell me sir which company will not ask such type of criteria.......?
1st August 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have 2 years gap between 2 and ist sem. of b. tec. .does it affect during recruitment by companies .During these two years i have prepared for jee main. please reply soon
17th August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,can 2 year gap b/w 12 and b.tech in mechanical engg. from good college like HBTI ,affect the on-campus placement.if yes then to how much extent?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?