23rd October 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is better HCL Technologies or TVS Lucas?

Hi,
I am belongs to Electronics & communication engineering. I am in confused which one to choose for my career. could you give your guidance please?

HCL Technologies(Software related) or TVS lucas(Non-Technical)?

29th October 2014, 12:06 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which is better HCL Technologies or TVS Lucas?

WHICH IS BETTER? HCL OR TVS LUCAS?

It highly depends on your interest and how you wanted your career path to be. If you feel like you completely hate the subjects which you studied and just wanted to do something else related to Computer Science or so then joining HCL would come in handy but then if you really love what you have studied in your Engineering and wanted to be in the same core field then TVS Lucas is the best option.

Am wondering what would be the "Non-Technical" term mean which you have mentioned for TVS Lucas because of course it would be more on the technical side for you as the products from TVS Lucas deals directly with Electronics and Electrical Engineering.

My guess is that you wanted to join in HCL (software) because the pay is good and it will be more in future as well but then it's not going to help you at all if see only the pay there is something more which we won't be able to get if we see only pay which is "Job satisfaction" which was important at the end of day. So, make sure that you figure out which you are interested in and then just join in the company to see a better future!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?