4th March 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is Technical round available in L&T Infotech Off-campus Interview? Pattern of this interview?

Respected Sir,
Kindly send me the pattern
of L&T Infotech off campus interview.
And also tell me that Technical round is exist?
Will they take? Reply awaiting.

5th March 2015, 04:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Technical round available in L&T Infotech Off-campus Interview? Pattern of this interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Kindly send me the pattern
of L&T Infotech off campus interview.
And also tell me that Technical round is exist?
Will they take? Reply awaiting.
The Off Campus Placement Drive of L&T Infotech has a total of 3 rounds.
Firstly a candidate will have to appear for a written test.
After the candidate qualifies for the written test there will be a round of Group Discussion.
The candidates who will clear both the above rounds will have to go for the Personal Interview Round which is the final round.
To appear for the written test there are certain eligibility criteria that a candidate will have to fulfill.
The criteria in general is all the candidates should have at least 60% marks throughout the career.
For 10th 12th and B.Tech a candidate who wants to appear for the Campus Pool Drive needs to get 60% and then needs to get 6 CGPA in B.Tech overall.
The other factor that is important is that the candidate appearing for the drive should not be having any backlog papers in the current B.Tech Course that is being pursued.
If a candidate has any standing Backlog papers then he will not be allowed to sit in the Campus Recruitment Drive that is going to be organised by L&T Infotech.

L&T Infotech does not have a round assigned as the Technical Interview Round.
There is only the Personal Interview Round but students in general is asked both HR and Technical Questions in that round.
In depth Domain Knowledge is a must for all the students appearing for the Personal Interview as very often the depth in knowledge is the deciding factor between two candidates.
A candidate should also look after their own soft skills and also should be very good with Spoken English.
Communication Skills is the other factor which the Interviewer looks at.
So sharpening of all these skills are essential.
If all the above things are done then there is a high chance for a candidate to get placed in L&T Infotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?