1st March 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post

Sir
Can I get some aptitude sample
papers for my off campus interview
of Accenture for Software Engineer post?
Kindly send me some sample papers immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post -- [New]
  2. Aptitude question papers of Accenture on-campus interview?
  3. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  4. Eligibility to attend Accenture Interview? Placement papers for Aptitude Test with solutions?
  5. Sample question papers for IBM on-campus Aptitude test?
  6. Sample question papers of Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview Aptitude Test?
  7. Last 5 year placement papers of Accenture(for Nagpur) for B.E? Placement process of Accenture?
  8. Sample question papers of L&T Infotech off-campus Aptitude test?
  9. Sample question papers for preparation of Virtusa off-campus Aptitude test? Pattern of Virtusa Off-campus Drive?
  10. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  11. How may I get Accenture sample placement papers of aptitude test with solution?
  12. Pattern and question papers of Accenture aptitude test?
  13. Sample question papers of HCL off-campus aptitude test with solutions?
  14. How to prepare for Accenture Aptitude Test? Previous years paper of the aptitude test? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many rounds are there in interview of Accenture? Aptitude question papers of previous year? Whether Aptitude test is online based?
  16. Sample question papers of Infosys on-campus aptitude test?
  17. How can I prepare for ICICI Bank NU MBA aptitude test? Sample question papers of the Aptitude test?
  18. sample question papers for Aptitude test?
2nd March 2015, 10:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Accenture off-campus aptitude question papers in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions followed and start your preparation for the aptitude sections accordingly.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a online mock test for Accenture aptitude test.

There will be three rounds followed for the Accenture off-campus selection process which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called in for the technical interview round where questions will be asked from the core subjects which you studied from your 2nd year. So, make sure that you brush all the basics of your core subjects especially the programming language subjects. After clearing the technical interview round you will be called in for HR interview which you can clear easily if you are good at communication skills.

I have attached preparation materials for Technical and HR interview round in this post as well. Check out when required!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: zip Accenture Papers.zip(143.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: zip accenturepapers.zip(157.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: zip Accenture papers model.zip(1.57 MB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 83 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 51 views)
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 243 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 76 views)
3rd March 2015, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Can I get some aptitude sample
papers for my off campus interview
of Accenture for Software Engineer post?
Kindly send me some sample papers immediately
Below are the attachments of Accenture question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?