27th January 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?

hello
I have completed my B.Tech in CSE this year and
I want to join Accenture...........
I escape the interview of Accenture 6 months ago
but now I want to know when is accenture
off campus drive for the post of
"associate software engineer" recruitment in Bangalore?

28th February 2015, 11:34 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?

Accenutre will not give the off-campus drive information in public as they don't want huge number of students gathering for the placement. So, usually they will keep it withing the college level around the place where it happens. There are few things which you can try out to get the information about Accenture off-campus placement which as follows,

-> Find out a accenture employee from your family or friends circle who would be able to give you information on freshers walk-in happening in there company which he/she can refer you as well. Make sure that you send in your resume when you contact them as well.

-> Approach your college campus placement officers and talk to them to get to know about the latest information from Accenture as they would be in frequent contact.

-> Have a bigger friends circle around different colleges around your place so that they can inform you if any off-campus placement happens.

CLICK HERE!! to submit your resume to accenture via online which you will be contacted at some point of time which is better to do for now as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?