12th May 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Scope of job after 12th in District Jalandhar?

jobs for 10+2 pass student in distict . jalandhar any type of jobs

I could not study further because of my financial condition.

Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Address of Punjab Agriculture Cooperative Institute
  2. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  3. Which are the part time short term courses for B.E civil
  4. How to get a clerical job in bank? Vacancies for Clerks in Jalandhar(Punjab)?
  5. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  6. What course I can do after completion of 12th science which will assure me a job?
  7. How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?
  8. Can I get admission in LPU Jalandhar after scoring 63% in 12th?
  9. Vacancies for clerks in Jalandhar(Punjab) in Private Bank?
  10. What is the scope of B.Tech after 12th?
  11. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  12. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  13. What are the cut off marks for VRO Exam?
  14. Which one is a good option between B.Pharm and Biotech after 12th as a student of PCB? Can I take admission directly in one of them after 12th? What is the job scope in both options and how much salary is offered?
  15. Best college for B.Sc in punjab and himachal pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Popular but unique course that can be done after 12th having good scope and job opportunities?
  17. Should I take admission in PTU, Jalandhar for Ph.D degree? I completed my MCA through correspondence from PTU, Jalandhar
  18. After completing diploma in Architecture what can I do?
12th May 2015, 01:31 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Scope of job after 12th in District Jalandhar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
jobs for 10+2 pass student in distict . jalandhar any type of jobs

I could not study further because of my financial condition.

Please guide.

There are a lot many jobs available for 12th Passed Student. The first one is BPO. You will get Rs 6000/- to rs 7000/- in voice process BPO. other job could be of clerk in the Government office. You can also get the job of Data Entry if you know little bit of Computer.

So, these are the 3 Jobs i told you about :

1. BPO jobs.
2. Clerk in any Government office.
3. Data Entry Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?