5th January 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

No response received on the application of subject change in class 12

I had send 4 school tagged requests to change my subjects from maths to hindi. But school had not received any reply.
Priya tiwari
h a l school
faizabad road
lucknow

9th January 2014, 07:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: No response received on the application of subject change in class 12

It is quite sad to know that inspite of sending requests regarding change of subjects in 12th standard you did not get any response from the school. However it is expected that you will receive the response soon.

In most of the schools, it is seen that the students go for change of subjects in their 11th standard. Most of the schools have the norm of allowing the students to change their subjects in 11th standard and not in 12th standard. This is because in 11th standard, the foundation involving the fundamental concept about the subject is taught. However, you should enquire in your school whether students are allowed to change the subjects in their 12th standard or not.

If your school allows it, then you need to write an application and submit to your class teacher first. Then he/she will forward the letter. It can also be that during form fill up for the board examination, the change of subjects is made. So, while registering for the board exam, make sure you catch the eye of the concerned teacher in this matter. Still if no response, then ask your parents/guardians to come to school and have a talk with the principal of the school.
27th March 2020, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: No response received on the application of subject change in class 12

When we start preparation for NDA exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?