10th August 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Will I get selected for Technical Interview? I am studying in last year of Mechanical Engineering

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying in last year of Mechanical Engg.In our college in the month of Sep TCS is coming for recruitment.I have got 86% in X, 85% in XII, 71% aggregate upto 3rd year.Will I get selected directly for technical interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. How can I get technical job in Indian Navy? I am studying in 2nd year in mechanical engineering
  3. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  4. Is it possible to get into a core company after scoring 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th?
  5. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  6. Can spouses get the same posting after selection through SSB interview? Eye-sight correction acceptable for Technical job?
  7. How to make my career in engineering? I am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible to attend interview of top companies? I am studying mechanical engineering
  9. BDL Management Trainee model papers?
  10. Frequently asked questions for mechanical engineering?
  11. L&T Technical Interview Question for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  14. What will TCS ask Mechanical Engineers during technical interview?
  15. What are the topics for which I need to prepare to get good marks in ISRO entrance exam in technical interview
  16. How to prepare for interview of L&T? How may I get technical questions with brief answers which were asked in L&T interviews?
  17. How should I prepare for interview for ET(Mechanical) in NPCIL?
  18. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
24th April 2015, 03:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get selected for Technical Interview? I am studying in last year of Mechanical Engineering

TCS stands for the Tata Consultancy Services. It is top information technology companies of India and 10th in the world by revenues.

TCS is mass recruiter company, it recruits candidates from every stream like Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MCA etc.

It conducts both on campus and off campus placement drive.

In order to apply for any recruitment drive of TCS, you must have scored at least 60% from 10th onwards upto present semester of bachelor's degree.

No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for placement drive of TCS. The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years. Gap in studied not more than 24 months with a valid reason.

Stages in TCS placement drive:

1. Aptitude Test and Email writing.

2. Technical and Managerial interview round.

3. Personal Interview or HR Interview.

The top five students of each branch of engineering is directly eligible for email writing and subsequent rounds.

So if you are among top five students of mechanical engineering of your college, you will not have to give aptitude test. You will have to give email writing and further rounds if you clear the previous rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?