7th June 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Accenture IT Operations Associate interview?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Accenture for the post of IT Operations Associate. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

8th June 2018, 07:12 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Accenture IT Operations Associate interview?

Selection Process of IT Operations Associate recruitment of Accenture:

The selection process of this IT Operations Associate interview of Accenture generally consists of below mentioned processes as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the selection process consists of,

<> Phone Interview

<> Pre Qualification Exam, Voice Assessment

<> HR Interview

Once your application is reached them, then you will be interview by telephone and then you will be appointment with the HR from the recruitment center.

There you are required to take the pre-qualification examination followed by a voice assessment if you qualify exam. After that you will be called to attend HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?