8th November 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to register in Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Percentage criteria to apply?

I want to register for the interview of Associate IT Operations in Accenture. Can I know how to register? What is the percentage criteria to apply in this interview? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Accenture Associate IT Operations interview? Eligibility to apply?
  2. What kind of skills are required to join Associate IT Operations in Accenture?
  3. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Last date of application?
  4. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  5. Job description of Associate IT Operations Level 12(16) in Accenture?
  6. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Job description of IT Operations in Accenture
  8. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  9. Job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture? Skills required to become an Associate?
  10. Important dates of Accenture Associate IT Operations Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Accenture Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?
  13. Where Accenture Associates IT Operations interview will be conducted in Kolkata? Important dates of this interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  15. What is the percentage criteria for CSE freshers in Accenture? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  17. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  18. Procedure to register for Accenture Off-Campus Online Test scheduled in VIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
9th November 2016, 06:31 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How to register in Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Percentage criteria to apply?

To register an interview in Accenture IT Operations.

* Minimum 60% required for IT operations in your educational career.
* You can apply through Accenture India Careers.
* Signup here and upload your resume there once your profile shortlisted you will definitely receive call from Accenture portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?