28th May 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hello sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Accord Software & Systems for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

29th May 2018, 12:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Selection Process of Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

The selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

<> Technical Test

<> Technical Interview

<> HR Interview

The first round is called a Technical Test which is a Pen and Paper test. In this test, you will be seeing questions from aptitude, C, Quantitative, Operating System, Networking, Data Structures..etc., and the duration of this test is 1 hour.

Candidates who are shortlisted from the technical test will be called for Technical Interview. And candidates will be called for attending HR Interview.
31st May 2018, 12:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accord Software & Systems Software Engineer Trainee interview?

In order to get selected as a Software Engineer Trainee in Accord Software & Systems, you have to appear for a written examination at first. Then you will have to undergo a technical interview. At the end, you have to go through a round of personal interview conducted by the HR which will decide your selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?