6th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Sopra Steria Network Engineer interview? How to apply?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the process to get selected in Sopra Steria for the post of Network Engineer. Can you please tell me about the procedure asap? Also kindly tell me how I can apply for this interview?

12th April 2018, 06:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Sopra Steria Network Engineer interview? How to apply?

Selection Process of Sopra Steria Network Engineer Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, it's basically a 2 day process and the detailed information is as follows.

(@) Day 1 Process: At Campus Venue
* Online Test (Aptitude and Technical) - Duration is 2 hrs
* Group Discussion
* HR Interview

(@) Day 2 Process: At Sopra Steria Office
* Final Interview
After this LOI will be issued to the selected candidates

I suggest you to notice that every round mentioned above is an elimination round. Hence, you are required to prepare very well before you appear in the recruitment process to make sure that you are selected finally.

Generally there will be a link issued to the concerned college's to apply for this recruitment and there will be last date for respective recruitment. But in general, I have a link where you may find all the details of the application form and then you can apply.

Click here for Sopra Steria Registration Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?