6th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Job profile & pay scale of Network Engineer in Sopra Steria?

Hi, I am B.Tech graduate and interested to join Sopra Steria as a Network Engineer. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post in this company. Also tell me the job profile for the same post.

4th May 2018, 02:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile & pay scale of Network Engineer in Sopra Steria?

Job profile and Pay Scale of Network Engineer in Sopra Steria:

Some of the major responsibilities of Network Engineer in Sopra Steria includes the following.

>> You are required to ensure continuous operation of equipment and network. You need to diagnose and resolve network related issues.

>> Role involves in, Remote configuration and monitoring of firewalls, routers, VLAN/ LAN/ WAN/ Wireless network.

>> You should participate in on-call rotation including off-hours and weekends.

>> You should evolve issues of wi-fi access points go offline by either physical connection or else reboot.

>> You should actively optimize the networks to run much more efficiently to maintain 100% uptime.

>> And you need to propose new solutions and extensions according to the current needs.

>> Salary for the post of network engineer would be around Rs.3,20,000/- per annum and it may slightly changes based on the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?