24th May 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Duration of training in Sopra Steria for selected Engineer Trainees?

Hello Friends,
I am going to attend Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee recruitment. I have done MCA so I am eligible for this recruitment.I want to know that what is the duration of training after getting selected for this post?

25th May 2016, 09:57 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Duration of training in Sopra Steria for selected Engineer Trainees?

Yes, you are eligible for the campus drive. But then also please go through the eligibility criteria of the company. Every company when post their vacancy for the campus drive, used to post certain eligibility criteria so , i suggest you to go through all those eligibility criteria so that you need not to be trouble at the last moment.

Duration of the training is of 3 months and then you are made permanent to the company.

Package is also good in this company and the work environment is friendly.
SO, according to me you need to have passion to get into this company so that after getting placed you will be little bit secured.
26th May 2016, 09:58 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Duration of training in Sopra Steria for selected Engineer Trainees?

Yes, you are eligible for the company.
One thing you must remember for the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below:

1. You must have minimum of 60%+ throughout your academic career that is 10th 12th
as well as MCA.
2. You must not have any backlog during your MCA career.
3. You must have good technical knowledge.
4. You must have hold on any of 4 programming language.

So, if you are having expertise in all of the points that i have mentioned then you are to good to go with this company campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?