6th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join as a Network Engineer in Sopra Steria?

I have got selected in Sopra Steria as a Network Engineer and they are providing me handsome salary but I am little confused about the stability. Can I know that is it beneficial to join this company?

26th April 2018, 07:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join as a Network Engineer in Sopra Steria?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such company which has instability. If there is no bond or agreement system, then you must definitely go with joining this company. Because, it's almost tough to get job in top multi national companies directly and in the present competitional scenario.

After getting some years of experience with working in this company, then you may apply for job opportunities in several other MNC companies. Hence, I suggest you to first join the company as they are also offering handsome salary and learn all the programming languages that are dealt with. So that, they may useful for you in forthcoming companies. Or else, if you feel that work environment and everything is good with that Sopra Steria company then you can stay there and find good career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?