25th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Subex Limited for Software Trainee interview?

Hello sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Subex Limited for the post of Software Trainee. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

30th May 2018, 06:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Subex Limited for Software Trainee interview?

Selection Process of Subex Limited for Software Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

The selection process of this Subex Limited for the post of Software Engineer Trainee recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

<> Online Test

<> Pre Presentation Talk

<> Group Discussion

<> Personal Interview

Candidates will be called to attend online test first and then those who are shortlisted will be called for Group Discussion round. Those who are shortlisted in GD round will be needed to attend Personal Interview round. Selected candidates will have to sign bond of 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?