12th April 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Does Wipro WASE has value among other MNCs?

Is wipro WASE is valued among globally and other MNC s.? Some people says WASE has no value for other than wipro. Expecting genuine answers.

19th April 2014, 09:22 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Wipro WASE has value among other MNCs?

You don't have considered any of your qualification that as you are complete your bachelor degree or not and also are complete your master degree or not if you are complete then which specification you has. You have considered that you want to know that is WIPRO WASE job have value in comparison MNC s companies or not. It means you want to know that WIPRO WASE job have equivalent to job in MNC companies. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned in the above forum.

Remember after passed in your degree from ordinary college MNC companies can not select any candidates it select the candidates on the basis of their carrier marking. If you have good carrier marking then don't miss the chance to leave the job offers from Wipro wase because it is a branded companies in India it is not a MNC companies but if you did the job in this companies then you will select in the MNC companies. You can also prepared for competitive examination for government job are like bank sector job, railway sector job, post office sector job or civil service examination. So be study well and bright future are waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?