15th July 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to deposit Rs. 1000 for training in HCL-Delhi?

Hello
I was enquiring about HCL DELHI training centre. They asked me to deposit an advance of Rs 1000 in a state bank account of some sharad singh. Although i have contacted them through their genuine HCL site. But the prospect of asking me to deposit some money in some random persons account makes me queer. So can u verify the genuiness of this acquaintance.

30th September 2016, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to deposit Rs. 1000 for training in HCL-Delhi?

You shouldn't pay any fee to any person for training purpose at HCL. If money is to be deposited in an individual account, then there is some doubt about the credibility of the person.

There is no guarantee that after paying you will get the opportunity for training at HCL. Most of the fee are deposited in the form of demand draft in company's name to avoid problems.
12th October 2016, 09:56 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Should I have to deposit Rs. 1000 for training in HCL-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I was enquiring about HCL DELHI training centre. They asked me to deposit an advance of Rs 1000 in a state bank account of some sharad singh. Although i have contacted them through their genuine HCL site. But the prospect of asking me to deposit some money in some random persons account makes me queer. So can u verify the genuine of this acquaintance.

HCL Delhi is a kind of company which is sending recruitment mail to each and every candidate throughout India. Even i am also among one of then to receive their mail regarding their placement drive and deposit of some amount.

It will be better for you to call the company directly and ask them about the amount that they are taking for which purpose.
Or you can do one more thing, just go and sit in the placement drive. Look around their environment. Once after getting selected for the company just raise the same question related to the money.

And if you find genuine answer from then, hen you can invest certain amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?