11th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fee structure for joining in Dental Colleges in Maharashtra?

can you plzzzzz tell me the fee structure of dental colleges in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for private dental colleges?
  2. List of colleges for B.Pharma and Dental in Virar region and their fee structure?
  3. What is the medical and dental college fee structure?
  4. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  5. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
  6. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  7. Information about CS course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee stucture of maharashtra state pg dental, is it only for Maharashtra Domicile?
  9. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  10. How many seats are available for MDS in Karnataka Private Dental Colleges? Fee structure of the same?
  11. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject required to studys in 12th to get admission? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  15. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  16. Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?
  17. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  18. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
11th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fee structure for joining in Dental Colleges in Maharashtra?

how much is the fee structure in sharavathi dental college, shimoga?
11th July 2012, 10:08 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the fee structure for joining in Dental Colleges in Maharashtra?

Hi dear.........
The list of best medical & Dental college in Mumbai are as follows.....

Normally fees structure differ from college to college which are as follows....

Good luck.....
12th July 2012, 02:42 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Fee Description for dental:

Tuition fees =2000
Special fees including Medical Exam =950
Caution Deposit =1000
Library fees =1000
University fees= 4910
LIC(Gp Insuranc=170
Miscellaneous=160

Tota= 10, 290
18th August 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the possibilities for admission in mbbs/BDS IN MAHARASHTRA I SCORED 68% IN INTERMEDIATE AND BELONGS TO OTHER THAN MAHARASTRA
10th January 2013, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

HOW WE CAN APPLY FOR PRIVATE BDS COURSE
25th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz let me know the fees st. of private dental colleges
26th August 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I got 141 marks in mh cet is there any chance to get admission in government bds college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?