7th August 2010, 12:29 PM
ysharma726

How to apply for training in companies like IBM, HCL while doing 2nd year?

I am the students of computer science.
i want to training after my 2nd year so please help me for training in companies in IBM,HCL, etc....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
  2. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  3. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  4. How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM and HCL?
  8. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  11. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  14. Summer Internships for CS/IT second year B.Tech students at IBM, HCL, HP?
  15. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  18. Vocational training in DRDO, IBM and TCS? How to apply? -- [New]
26th June 2011, 06:40 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: How to apply for training in companies like IBM, HCL while doing 2nd year?

hi dear,
yes you can give your attention for having training on this web site.
http://www.trainingindustry.com/suppliers.aspx?gclid=CJGoqqbE06kCFUka6wodjC1NMA.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
27th June 2011, 11:20 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for training in companies like IBM, HCL while doing 2nd year?

hi friend,
different companies conduct summer training camps in different areas and they also have different criterias for getting into them and they have alternate timings so chech it out on clickindia.com and give the necessary details that is asked for and you will land upin getting the exact answer you want but do 1 more thing just keep an eye on the local newspapers either hindi or english there are timely ads about them so check that out it may help...

best of luck
21st July 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I m b-tech(IT) 2nd yr student,pls help me that whether i should opt for j2ee or .NET when i n't have command over my C and JAVA.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?